Mould Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mould can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mould can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Barrie has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mould problem.
Have a Mould Problem?
Call Us Today – (705) 733-7767
If you have a mould problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mould growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mould may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odour may indicate hidden mould behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Barrie for mould remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mould.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mould growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mould.
Mould Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mould problem, SERVPRO of Barrie has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities: